6.2.09

A big day for babies...first meal :)

Today babies finally decided to eat their first meal. Well, not all of them. I believe Sophia Rose has a future as a food critic. She was a little over 10 days old, eyes half closed, when she tried to cover Ulla's plate.
If you think being ignored by your cat hurts, try getting negative critics on your cooking from a 11 days old kitten. Raises the meaning of humiliation to a completely new level.

I tried pretty much all to make them eat. In the end I even offered some freeze dried chicken I had left from my trip to USA...nothing.

We had a visit from our friend, she is a mice supplier who works as a scientist in her free time. So for Ulla, her favourite meal, baby mice for dinner.

I could not believe my eyes when Fuzzy came and started licking. Then chewing. Other joined her soon, except Sophia Rose.
Being a girl with sophisticated taste, she opted for litter sand.
I changed it for wooden pellets same second, but the little gourmet seems to have had enough to cause some belly issues.

I just hope it is a phase, and she will start chewing on the food soon, and covering inside the litter box.

No comments:

Post a Comment