17.4.09

Ilmari, the sweet boy

I am in love with this sweet boy with golden heart from the very beginning, I did not even try to hide it.
He is the only one whose future I have been worried about, as he is so gentle and sweet, I honestly doubt he will ever be capable of taking a good care of himself.
I am so happy with the parents he has chosen for himself, as I know now that he will even not have to...he will be protected and his every wish will be read like it has been in our home.

Girls are...a totally diferent story, they know what they want, and they have a way of showing it :)

Ilmari is...a sweet mum's boy, he is incredibely big for his age, but in his big heart he is still a little boy...as you can see from the photo. ( he is 3 moths old!)
IMG_3994

While girls are busy playing he prefers to stay close to Ulla and milky bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment