30.12.08

What will you put for your pet friends under the Christmas tree?

I have been receiving some pet related Newsletters in my Inbox, and this holiday season, probably like every other, there was a lot of talk about gifts for pets that owners can put under the tree.

I decided not to buy them anything special.
They already have all they need, and I have gone through obssesive shopping for cat toys and all things kitty nice when Harski came. To be honest, not only were we stocked up better than average pet show, but Ulla is still getting every now and then a toy our first one did not like.

Instead of running around, looking for something nice to buy them, I bought food for homeless cats and spent extra time playing with my feline family. I think they like the deal.

What was your gift to your pets for holidays?

No comments:

Post a Comment