27.3.09

Back from vet

We came back from the vet office half an hour ago.

I am so glad that Sophia Rose is home with us, she is a little brat with big mouth and huuuuge amount of luck.
Her spine in not injured, she has fractures without complications and she has to stay still for 2 weeks and rest.
Is there a bigger punishment for the ocibrat? Or the surounding staff?

We will do all we can to make it easy for her, she already has a little purse in which she will be carried around during the day, and a big transporter box has been transformed into her private quarters.

She really is something, she did not get anything to eat for the whole day, as we expected she will have to go to surgery, it really looked bad...she was hungry to the point of scraming for food. I got her a/d in vet's office, she just tried to covered it and decided to wait until we get home to have a snack.

I am grateful to my friends for helping out, a big hug to the sweetheart who got us the heating pad, it came so handy today. And another hug to the great friend who was a driver, a crying shoulder and a support today, I will never forget that.
I was in such a bad shape, I could not drive...and I did not want to risk returning home alone as I did not know what to expect....

A big thank you, of course goes to clinic in Ljubljana, Tristokomatih, we would just be lost without you!

No comments:

Post a Comment