12.3.09

Little things that count

I have a knot in my throat when I think of kittens leaving.
It is not separating from them that worries me, it is a responsibility of finding a proper home for them, where they will be treasured and treated gently and with care, like they were while staying with us.

But there are families that melt my worries with every email they write.

A very nice couple has been watching one of the girls growing up, from before she has opened her eyes.
If all goes well, my little purring, sweet researcher will be moving to a wonderful home, and her new parents already love her so much that they will take free time from work to help he adjust to new enviroment.



It is important for us that kitten is slowly introduced to being alone, as ocicats do not like being left alone for extended periods of time, and kittens have never been alone before, there were always siblings and other cats, and at least one human maid on stand by.

I just feel the need to say it again...thank you for loving our baby so much even before you have met her.

No comments:

Post a Comment