12.3.09

Harski BIS, BOB 2, in show on Sunday,8th March

After a long break we hit the road again and went to a cat show. As a friend of mine was going, and my parents were happy to babysit for a day and a half, so I thought why not.

And I am glad we went.

Yes, Harski did great at the show,( I was so proud when a judge asked me what do I use for coat shine, and I thought to myself- raw food, omega 3 and love, as I did not even had time to bathe him :)) but what is more important, he had such a good time. He was happy to be alone with me again for a while, we slept over at a friend, and Harski was waking me up at night, just to show me how he can still make biscuits with all four paws while wiggling his tail in the process. He even slept under the blanket.

He liked the show hall too,as always he was sitting on the top of the cage, and we made some new friends.

I forgot how much he shines when he is in the center of the attention. (

If I had any doubts about keeping a baby from this litter and adding another member to our family, this weekend has put an end to it.
My cats are attention seekers, and all I have is 2 hands and my day lasts 24 hours.

But even if the weekend was great I really missed babies. I think they missed me too, as Fuzzy came running and purring like a little engine.

I cannot remember when last time it felt so good to be home.

No comments:

Post a Comment