8.1.09

Kitten update

Ulla is not leaving babies for a minute, I feed her in whelping box.
She is upset if I lift them even for scaling, and even if I cannot wait to post photos, i have to wait until someone can give me a hand and keep Ulla busy so I can take photos without disturbing her.

I must say babies are a pleasure to watch. They are strong, loud, eat a lot and fight over their favourite place in the milky bar. I think Ulla will have to consider labeling places, maybe that would bring her some peace, as she is jumpy every time tiny ones leave some noise.

The little purple girl is fighting. She is sleeping at the moment and gaining strenght. I really hope she is strong and will make it.

Harski came to visit babies today, but I suspect he was just paying a courtesy visit to empty Ulla's bowl in there.
He observed them a bit and concluded babies are boring while gracefully taking his place on the window bench.

Meke is not happy with the babies at all, he is still considering Ulla and intruder to his favourite spot under the blanket, even if they can sleep each on its side...and I think he never really forgave me for bringing Ulla home.
And now to his worst terror, she multiplied and there will be more little spotts running around and chasing him.

I think he will calm down when he realises she did it just for him, to give him more spotts he can clean. Cat washing is not merely his job in the house, it is his obsession.

No comments:

Post a Comment