21.1.09

Ulla is best ocicat kitten in OCIS in 2008!

Ulla has is best ocicat kitten in OCIS for 2008. Congratulations to Marjo and Merja Makkinen and Recknagel cattery.

I cannot thank you enough for trusting me with this little Gremlin.

Harski was not shown so much this year, he still likes to travel but shows do not fit into his idea of a nice weekend. He still likes sitting on the top of the cage and being admired.
But even so he is 4th neutered cat in OCIS this year. But I think he would prefer to be asked about how many mountains he hiked or how many trees he climbed.:)

I will never be able to return the kindness I received from two generous ladies in Finland 4 years ago.
It took them almost 3 weeks to make a decision, and I am forever grateful that they had trust in me.

Thank you Merja and Marjo for adding such a wonderful spark to my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment