5.1.09

We are waiting for kittens.....

Ulla has withdrawn herself to her pink royal chambers. I think contractions have started and she purrs like a little engine.

She is happy when I am close to her, so she can hide her head in my palm and make biscuits.

Due to the circumstances, we will not have a vet on the delivery as planned. I am greatly disappointed by this, and some people should know better then to ignore the phone calls in the time of need.

I hope all goes well.

I have the book ready, tea is made...and now we start waiting :)

Will keep you posted:)

2 comments:

  1. Oh... good luck!
    I will keep my cell phone turned on during the night and check my mail before I go to sleep!
    Everything will go well, you will see! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!
    She is asleep now, under my blanket, I think she has found herslef another place to have kittens.
    I put absorbent pads underneath her and do not have a heart to move her.

    Hugs and you are a true babies godmother :):) I hope you will take a role model from the old fairy tales, and not from Shrek...:)
    I am tired and writing nonsence.

    ReplyDelete