2.1.09

We are expecting...still....

There are just couple of more days left to the expected day of birth, but I must say it seems like time is crawling.
I am so anxious to meet our new little family members. Ulla is really big now, I know I am saying this every day, but it seems that I get surprised every day how much she can grow. It looks like some magic trick, where someone in front of your eyes keeps pouring 5 liters of water in 1 liter glass, and nothing gets over.

But what surprises me even more than her size is that she is just the same active little monkey she used to be. Ok, she does rest more, and during that time she gracefully enjoys the facial and grooming service provided by boys, as you can see on the photo
Grooming 2

but I was left with my mouth opened when she chased Harski all the way to the top of the cat tree today, while her belly was swinging like some cute over sized pendulum.
Should I say what caused such burst of affection towards Harski? He dared not only to touch the squeaky mouse, but he made it squeak, he licked it and he brought it to me to have it tossed.

I think she could handle the touching part, but all the rest was purely and purposely breaking the house rules at the time she was resting, and such a behavior could not go unpunished.

And she was always a bit jealous of her toys, ever since she was a little kitten she would bring them out of her basket, played and then gathered them all, one by one back in her basket. You cannot fight a Virgo.....


Ok, I know the photo does not do her justice as light was not right and she did not have time to put her make up on, but just for illustration :)

IMG_2970

4 comments:

  1. Do you take bets of how many kittens there will be? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Errr...I think I might start, yes.

    And for date too...so far wednesday, 6 , all boys in fawn is leading :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well alright, then I say 5, 4 boys and a girl. Wednesday stays. ;-)

    ReplyDelete