5.1.09

No news yet

We have no news yet. Ulla drank 4 portions of kitten milk, she was really thirsty and had an early breakfast.
It is good as she will probably need her strenght today.

Whelping box is completely out, next time I will consult her about the colour and interior design...if there is a next time.

I will try to sleep for 15 minutes now, in case we need to drive to the vet, for now all we can do is wait.

I had an arrangment with a friend that Ulla will have kittens at the place where vet will be able to be next to her during the whole delivery. In winter terms, when roads may not be cleanest, and when there it is 200 km to the vet, it would be a better way to have delivery than at home, I think.

He did not have the decency to lift up the phone when I was trying to call him today and yesterday at least to say that the deal is off.

What kind of person do you need to be to do such a thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment