6.1.09

Still on the bench

I am forever grateful to all the nice people who are supporting us and are there ready to give advice and guidance. THANK YOU.

Ulla is still on the bench, I have her under suspiscion that she is using her willpower to postpone the labour. She must have her secret plot behind this, it is probably enjoying the time alone with us without boys, having back massage and belly rubbing when she points her paw or just having the bed all by herself.

A friend breeder who was talking to me all the time over gmail talk during contractions today wrote me to ask her in the time of the contraction if she still feels like having sex. It was funny, Ulla actually replied with a soft,goat like sound which was her signature mark.
Not sure what she meant by it, but from the look she gave me it seemed like she was willing to give up any idea of even coming to heat in all the 8 lives she has remaining.
I should have taped her or made her sign it, so I could pull it out in a couple of months.

It is time to at least try to get some rest, if not sleep.

So far Ulla is still in denial. It seems to be contagious and I have an idea where she could have picked it up.

If she decides to face reality, you will be the first ones to see baby pictures. But at the moment...seems like Godot will be a bit late.

No comments:

Post a Comment