3.1.09

Sweet memories

I was putting up today our website in my mother tongue, which made me run through the old photos.

I have found this one, it is on of my all time favorites. I have been trying to locate it for quite some time.
It was taken on the show in Trieste, on the day Ulla got Junior Winner title. She just could not care less...:D
She was sleeping in her basket on the top of the show cage.

Sweetness incarnated

Should I even say it...no kittens yet?
But I managed to weight her, she has 4,870 grams! Which means that I finally got us a scale, and now we are fully ready.

At least I am, Ulla just does not feel like it yet. Who can blame her, if babies inherit a bit of her temper, she will have all of her 4 paws and her tail busy in the next months.

It was a productive day today, another shelf is on the wall, and boys like it! I have 3 more to put, but I am not yet sure how far away can I put them to make them still accessible.
I have been to the meat market today, freezer is empty, Ulla eats like a termite with worms...so tomorrow is meat grinding day.

Did I mention that recession hit the meat market?
It seems that I am breeding on the wrong side of the food chain :D

No comments:

Post a Comment